Wednesday 14 November 2012

the skinny truth

You know how you go to a store and buy clothes that are too small for you, but you like them so much that you buy them for the future, when you eventually will fit into them? Yes, you know, ladies and weight conscious men. Usually you end up storing these clothes in the back of your closet and never use them. Well, not me. I mean the storing part is true but I always end up using them! In the end. Ha! So much for that theory aswell! I don't buy clothes that much so when I see something I go for it. And sometimes (often) what I buy is too small for me. And I keep them for that 'one special day'.  But it works!

I recently fit into a pair of jeans I had bought 5 YEARS AGO (that's dedication people!). So it means I've lost weight right? They are smaller than the average size so I should be happy. But I don't really feel that much thinner. The same places bulge. And I don't have eating disorders, I'm not in denial about not having eating disorders, don't have Body dysmorphic disorder, I'm down with my body, she with me, we have a connection. It's just funny to realise that sometimes you lose weight without really noticing.

This post is gonna cause some serious hate mail action. I just know it.

No comments:

Post a Comment